Simon Des-Etages's Fundraiser
We can fund more stipends to diversify our mediator pool, continue serving Manhattan and Brooklyn with free mediation services, and provide training for all New Yorkers and organizations experiencing conflict
Join me and help make a difference, please give today.
$0 towards $10,000
Please join me in supporting New York Peace Institute (NYPI) and their 2021 PeaceRaiser - Peace X Piece: Celebrating 10 Years of New York Peace Institute. New York Peace Institute is an impressive nonprofit that provides critical conflict resolution and restorative justice services to New Yorkers.
I hope that you will consider supporting me in my fundraising efforts by donating or becoming a fundraiser yourself! Your donation will directly support NYPI's work and help them provide free mediation, restorative practices, and other conflict resolution services to New Yorkers.
There are many ways to give.
1) You may want to consider purchasing a PeaceRaiser Partner Package (see packages below!) Please visit this page to buy a package and learn more. Packages include:
$250 Supporter Sponsorship, which includes registration for all ticketed events for 1 guest
$500 Friend Sponsorship, which includes registration for all ticketed events for 2 guest and 1 New York Peace Institute branded t-shirt
$1,000 Bronze Sponsorship, which includes registration for all ticketed events for 3 guests and 2 New York Peace Institute branded t-shirts
2) Events: This year's PeaceRaiser will feature a series of events that highlight the impact of conflict and the power of conflict resolution and restorative justice to build community and promote healing. See below for the calendar of events:
- May 10, 2021 @ 12 pm: Finding Peace Within and Between - Meditation and Mediation with NYPI Board Member Simon Des-Etages
- May 17, 2021 @ 7:00 pm: Instagram Live interview of NYPI Restorative Justice Coordinator, Kailani Capote, with Brandon Frame (@theblackmancan)
- May 25, 2021 @ 7:00 pm: Diagnosing Conflict: A "Good Fight" with Tim Daly (Madame Secretary, Private Practice & Wings) and Sarah Steele (The Good Fight & The Good Wife)
- May 26, 2021 @ 5:30 pm: The Impact of Conflict in NYC - Why Conflict Resolution Matters
- June 4, 2021 @ 3:00 pm: Comedy and Conflict Part 2 (Date and Participants TBA!)
For more information about events, please go to this page.
4) Become a Fundraiser: If you are interested in starting a fundraiser, it is easy to do. We'll even give you all the tools you'll need to make a difference (see below). With your help we can ensure New York Peace Institute works to create dialogue, bridge difference, and heal rifts through conflict resolution training and services. Please go to this page to learn more,
THANK YOU, AS ALWAYS, FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF ME AND THIS IMPORTANT ORGANIZATION ON THEIR 10th ANNIVERSARY!